"WHY TO VISIT AURANGABAD"
"WHAT'S SPECIAL IN & AROUND AURANGABAD"
Aurangabad is one of the Ancient City of India
It is Tourism Capital of Maharashtra
Collectively with History/ Cultures & Religious Sites
City describes the Life of Sufi's, Saint's, Emperor, King's and Ancient Monks
The city itself got its name from Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb
A place where there are two world Heritage sites, Ajanta caves /Ellora caves
- Ajanta / Ellora is UNESCO world heritage site &
also one of the Seven Wonders of Maharashtra
- Daulatabad fort the unconquerable (once the Capital of India)
- Bibi - Ka - Maqbara only monument in the world built in the memory for mother
Replica of Taj
- Lonar crater (one of the largest craters in the world)
- Grishneshwer temple (one of the jyotirling out of twelve jyotirling)
- Emperor Aurangzeb tomb (one of the longest ruler in Mughal dynasty)
- Shirdi Sai Baba (a spiritual master)
Visit once along with Ajanta educare tours & travels
Heritage means what we inherit from our ancestors and from our past.